Liverpool Counts Quality Mark
Alt Bridge School is pleased to announce that we are participating in an exciting new pilot project in Liverpool to promote Mathematics in our school.
The aims of the project are:
• To raise the profile of Numeracy / Mathematics
• To change the culture of thinking around Numeracy / Mathematics
• To make real life connections
• To understand how Numeracy / Mathematics can affect life choices
• To make connections with other subjects
• To share and celebrate the enjoyment of Numeracy / Mathematics
We will, therefore, be holding events throughout this school year to help everyone to have fun and improve their mathematics skills.
Pupil Voice Maths Results
92% of pupils enjoy their Maths lessons.
96% of pupils say that they learn things in their lessons.
94% of pupils says their Maths teacher explains things clearly to them.
97% of pupils feel safe in their Maths lessons.
92% of pupils understand that Maths will be important in later life.
89% of pupils know what they need to do to improve their Maths.